Call for Abstracts
Seize the opportunity to play an active role in the next EHSF Conference and contribute to the scientific program by submitting your abstract and sharing your latest research. Abstracts on on-going trials are encouraged. Abstracts will be published in a supplement of Experimental Dermatology.
Kindly note: The registration for the conference is mandatory for each presenting author in order for the abstract to be presented and published.
Best Contribution Prize
Young Investigator Prize
Best Contribution from Nurses
Epidemiology and diagnostic tools ■ Genetics ■ Immunology ■ Pathogenesis ■ Comorbidities ■ Imaging ■ Outcome measures ■ Medical treatment ■ Surgical treatment ■ Nursing ■ Quality of life and unmet needs ■ New from clinical trials ■ New advancements in research ■ Others
Please read the essentials for abstracts carefully as abstracts not prepared correctly, will not be considered for presentation.
- Please note that only ELECTRONIC submission will be accepted. Faxed or mailed abstracts will not be considered, reviewed.
- Your submission should be written in English.
- One author (presenting author) is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts for the EHSF 2024
- Your abstract should not contain more than 5000 characters (headline , authors, affiliation, acknowledgement and references are not considered for this limit)
- You can upload up to one image (*.jpeg, *.jg, *.png) to your abstract
- You can add up to 5 keywords to your abstract
The submitter declares, that all named authors agree to the release of their names and affiliation in relation to this contribution. All accepted contributions are going to be released in the online program for the conference after they have been accepted by the program committee. With this submission the author agrees to the release of this contribution. Accepted abstracts may be accessed for free any time in the online program.
Abstracts will be published in a supplement of Experimental Dermatology. You are just granting a one-time right for your abstract to be released in the journal. The author is responsible for the clarification of any copyrights of third parties regarding the content of the abstract and summary. We kindly ask for your understanding, that your abstract will be released as it was submitted. The provider does not perform any correction on the submissions. The release does not entitle royalty payments to the author.
The submitter declares that his submission is free of rights from any and all third parties, who may disagree to the release in any form in any way.
Welcome to the submission page of your poster. No worries: it is very easy! Just make sure that you have created a pdf file of your poster in the correct size. Detailed instructions can be found below.
In case of any technical questions do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
- Specification for preparation of your poster
- File type – Acrobat PDF file
- Poster dimensions – We recommend using a DIN A0 (2384 mm x 3370 pixels, 72dpi) sized poster in portrait format
- File size – maximum file size is limit to 10 MB
- Proof your uploaded file
- Please make sure you have uploaded the correct file
- Deadline and Replacement(s)
- Please upload your poster to the conference system not later than midnight Tuesday, January 31st (EDT).
- At any time before the deadline, your existing poster can be replaced with a revised version
Please note that, as poster presenter, you need to be registered.
Don’t want to miss updates and news?
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about updates to the program and latest news!