SHARE – Suppurative Hidradenitis ARt Emulation
Call for Entries
Art Contest on the Theme of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Attention all artists, patients, healthcare professionals, industrial partners, and family members!
We are excited to announce an art contest, named SHARE that celebrates the power of creativity and explores the profound theme of HS. This is your chance to showcase your artistic talents and share your unique perspective on the journey of patients, their struggles, treatments, and the profound impact of healthcare.
🏆 Celebrating Art and Healing 🏆
This contest not only acknowledges the incredible talent within the HS community but also highlights the profound connection between art and healing. Through your artistic expression, we aim to raise awareness, encourage dialogue, and foster a deeper understanding of the challenges and triumphs faced by individuals affected by illness.
- Theme: “Artistic Reflections: Exploring the World of Illness”
- Participants: Open to patients, healthcare professionals, industrial partners, and family members
- Submission Requirements: Original and visually compelling artwork that conveys its message independently (no accompanying explanations required)
- Medium: All visual art forms are welcome (paintings, sculptures, digital art, mixed media, etc.)
- Work exhibition: in person or virtually during the EHSF meeting
- Voting Process: The winner will be determined through voting by participants attending the congress and/or the contest
- Originality: Create an artwork that is innovative and showcases your unique artistic style
- Visual Impact: Emphasize the visual elements of your artwork, allowing it to speak for itself and convey its message clearly
- Theme: Explore the multifaceted aspects of illness, such as its presentation, burden, patient’s journey, care, and treatment.
- Emotional Connection: Aim to evoke empathy, understanding, and awareness through your artwork.
- Respectful Representation: Sensitively portray the experiences of patients, their caregivers, and the healthcare community.
Don’t want to miss updates and news?
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about updates to the program and latest news!